Thursday, May 3, 2007

Jennings Land Distribution- ltr to Helen Hart - 04/07

Dear Helen:

I am trying to communicate with you regarding your letter of 1 November 2006.

I would appreciate if very much if you would call me - Contact telephone numbers are:
Home -1-954-717-0912 and Cell#; 1-954- 882-1300

I am preparing to make payments pursuant to the instructions outlined in your correspondence of 1 November 2006; however before doing so, I need some further questions answered.

Specifically, I need to know to whom should I make my mothers' payment out too ???

I need a receipt for that part which will cover Aunt Ida's expense
I need proof of payment from Aunt Ida, for expenses paid for "Initial survey of the Bellevue property.

I agree with the additional survey cost to subdivide the property, as indicated in your letter of 1 November
2006, However my additional question is why is the cost of cutting the road NOT included ???

I also agree, with the proposal of subdividing the property into 10 parcels vs 9 parcels; wherein the tenth parcel would be sold to cover the cost of the road
That means we know the cost of the road, therefore how much is it?; in addition to the cost of the parcels
(9 or 10 pieces)
Regarding the road you may want to investigate to see if the British Virgin Islands Government, is not willing to cover this cost.

I now anxiously await your reply

No comments: